Best Aloe Vera Gel Products to Buy
In order to find the best aloe vera gel available on the market, you have to read the label and make sure that the product is chemical free. Also, check to see if it doesn't contain any thickening agents, preservatives or color enhancers.
Aloe Vera gel comes from the family of Liliaceae and shares many resemblances to onions and garlic. Due to its both internal and external use, this marvelous plant is a common ingredient in commercial products, like face masks, ointments, or as a key ingredient in detox treatments.
The gel found inside the thick leaves of aloe vera contains 99% water and has over 200 minerals and vitamins. It includes amino acids, fatty acids, enzymes are other nutrients that will boost your health, and also treat and prevent acne, wrinkles, and abrasions.
The Reason Why Aloe Vera Gel Is Good For The Skin
- Promotes a younger skin - by raising the collagen levels
- Protects the skin from wrinkles – by making it more elastic
- Acts as a wonderful emollient – by hydrating the tissues
- Disinfects the skin – by having antimicrobial properties
- Improves blood flow – by dilating blood vessels
- Stops minor bleeding – by being an astringent
- Relieves pains – by acting as an analgesic
- Stops itchiness – by being an antipruritic agent
What to Look for in the Best Aloe Vera Gel
Purity level : Any natural product needs some preservatives to prevent it from going bad, but look for the ones that have preservatives like Potassium Sorbet or ascorbic acid. These are safe.
Consistency: Because it has 99% water, aloe vera gel has a liquid consistency. Sometimes, producers will add a thickening agent, but this also means more unnecessary substances.
Fragrance: Aloe vera gel has a distinctive smell, and there's no point in adding any fragrance to it. As long as the product was kept in good conditions, it shouldn't have a stale or unpleasant smell.
Color: More color equals more additives. The best aloe vera gel doesn't have or need a boost of color to make it healthier.
Top Best Aloe Vera Gel Products
Now, let’s have a look at some of the aloe vera gel items that you should try.
This is possibly the purest form of Aloe Vera found on the market. This product is recognized for using only natural ingredients, including Potassium Sorbet preservatives.
- It is a cruelty-free product
- The aloe vera plant used is certified as organic
- The method of extraction is cold pressed, which ensures that no heat or chemicals were used to harvest the plant
- It doesn't contain parabens or other harmful chemicals
- It works great as both a conditioner and shampoo
- It has a 100% refund guarantee is you are not satisfied with the product
- It only comes in a 12-ounce quantity
Made by Seven Minerals, this product could also be the world best aloe vera gel because it contains seaweed minerals. It also has 99,75% organic aloe vera, so it's the perfect combo of 2 natural and beneficial ingredients.
- It has a neutral fragrance and liquid consistency
- This gel doesn't contain any carrageenan substances
- Leaves the skin feel fresh without any residues
- It can be used as an aloe vera gel for face, in combination with your usual cleansers
- It is quickly absorbed into the tissues
- It must be shaken before each application
- You have to keep it in the fridge
It is obtained through the cold pressed method, and it’s a certified organic aloe vera gel. So, Green Leaf Naturals is a great choice.
- It has no parabens and petrochemicals
- Safe for children and animals since it is a cruelty-free product
- Has a liquid, clear consistency
- The best aloe vera gel to use as a hair gel
- It can dry the skin, so it's best to use a moisturizer
It's definitely one of the best aloe vera gel products available on the market, and the brand ensures its customers that they will be 100% satisfied with the purchase.
- The guarantee tells us that this is a top quality product
- It's a good treatment for acne
- It has a limited number of preservatives
- It is paraben-free
- It has an extra watery consistency
- It can leave a sticky feeling on your skin
It's an organic aloe vera gel product and some users consider it the best aloe vera gel.
- It is a pure aloe vera gel
- Great for insect bites, cuticles or eczema
- You can use it as an aloe vera cream as well
- Sometimes the bottle leaks, most commonly if you order the aloe vera gel online
- It has a slight fragrance
This is one if the best products if you're looking for the highest quantity of aloe vera gel.
- It probably has one of the highest concentrations of aloe vera gel available on the market
- It has a softening and cooling effect on the skin
- Contains more preservatives
- It’s more expensive than other aloe vera products
India's Three Best Aloe Vera Gel Products
- It's a good aloe vera gel with many beneficial properties
- It has a normal consistency
- It doesn't have any fragrance
- Unfortunately, it doesn't come with the full list of ingredients
- Indians consider it to be one of the best aloe vera gel products available
- It's great for everyday use
- It has a more gel-like consistency
- It has different preservatives which can be harmful
- It keeps the skin hydrated
- Great as a face mask or toner
- Due to its container, the aloe vera can be contaminated very quickly
- It has a lot of harmful ingredients
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
It is an amazing adaptogen: This means that aloe vera will make your organism stronger and more malleable to change. An adaptogen works by easing the body’s response to various factors that might damage or affect it. Basically, it improves your ability to cope with environmental, emotional or physical distress.
It's a great source of nutrients: Containing a vitamin B complex, as well as vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, aloe vera is the go-to plant to cure a lot of health related problems. Also, copper, magnesium, zinc, iron, manganese, selenium and chromium provide a heavy dose of beneficial substances.
It is loaded with fatty acids and amino acids: The body needs 22 different types of amino acids, and aloe vera contains 20 of them.
Oleic, palmitic, linoleic, stearic and caprylic are just a part of the fatty acids that aloe vera gel contains. Also, this magical plant has three plant sterols: campesterol, Beta-sitosterol and HCL cholesterol. The last one will lower the level of bad cholesterol found in the blood.
Differences Between Aloe Vera Gel & Aloe Vera Juice
Aloe Vera Gel
- It is extracted from inside the leaf
- It doesn't have any color
- It has a gel-like consistency
- It is good for external use
Aloe Vera Juice
- It is obtained from the exterior part of the leaf, also called Aloe Latex.
- It has a yellowish color
- It's much more liquid than the gel found inside the leaf
- It is good for digestion
In conclusion, the best aloe vera gel should have a consistency that is not too thick but not too watery either. Also, the fewer preservatives it contains, the better.
Moreover, keep in mind that the green color from some aloe vera gel products is due to additives and is not natural.
Basically, the best aloe vera gel for you is a combination between a certified organic aloe vera product and of course, your budget! Use it for skin or hair problems and keep it out of direct sunlight exposure to benefit from it as much as possible.