What is the Best Waterline Eyeliner? Where to Buy?
Admit it! Putting eyeliner on your waterline has a big effect on how you look. However, choosing the best eyeliner for waterline will lead you to a lot of considerations such as the means of applying them, the color that will match your taste, and sometimes even its brand. Also, one of the most important things to consider is the type of the eyeliner waterline as this has a great impact on the process of application and the outcome when applied on the upper and lower rims of the eye.
As part of the tips in choosing an eyeliner that will stay put in your waterline, we will give you a simple explanation of the different types that you should be considering.
Choosing an Eyeliner That Will Stay put on Your Waterline
1. Gel Eyeliner
You will surely love gel liners because of its thicker formula and the fine brush that will help in giving you a defined and clean line. You can also obtain different results by using this brush. However, gel eyeliners will easily dry that is why it is annoying and you have to regularly clean its brush to avoid infection in the eyes.
The best waterline eyeliner for this type is the Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner which is available in black, brown, and navy. This product has its own brush that has a high quality.
2. Liquid Eyeliner
This type of eyeliner for waterline is good for achieving a neat outcome. This is available in many forms. Some have marker-type tips which are easier to apply than those with vials and brushes like a nail polish. You will just draw any shape that you wish using the applicator then you can fill it again.
Many people choose this because the thin applicator will make it possible for the line to be very thin, which is best for creating a dark line on your upper lashes. The built-in brush will also make it easier for you to use. However, this can be a little bit messy and sometimes intimidating because of its sharp learning curve.
When talking about liquid eyeliner, the best waterline eyeliner is the L’Oreal Infallible The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner because it is long-lasting and reliable.
3. Pencil Eyeliner
Using pencil eyeliner can be very easy and it can help you achieve the look that you want. You just have to trace the line of your upper and lower rims and carefully smudge it. Then, you need to run it once again on the same line. You may even apply underneath the lashes if you want a natural look.
One advantage of a pencil eyeliner is that it is great for daily use. It is not a tough material to use especially if it is blended faintly. It is also perfect for use in your eye waterline unlike liquid eyeliner where there is a possibility that it might run to the eyeball.
For pencil types, the best waterline eyeliner is the NYX Slide On Eye Pencil. This is inexpensive and creamy and it has 16 shades available.
When applied on the waterline of eye, these eyeliners can give you different looks. However, it is not easy to make your waterline makeup stay put. In order to do this, we have here some tips that will surely benefit you.
1. Put dark eyeliner on waterline.
The easiest and simplest way to make your eyes look fascinating is to apply eyeliner around the rim of your eyes. Putting dark lines on your upper inner waterline will make your upper lashes appear thicker. To do this, here are ways on how to line the waterline:
- First and foremost, curl your lashes to give way to your liner when applying on your upper waterline. This is done most especially if you have eyelashes that are sticking straight down.
- Gently pull the lid up to apply eyeliner on the upper inner rim of your lining. The best technique if you are doing this yourself is to partly close the eye to make your waterline firm. This will make it easier to apply the eyeliner.
- To apply waterline makeup on the lower rim, just stare directly into the mirror and slightly bow your head down without moving your gaze away from your reflection. If you want, you can also slowly pull down your lash line so you could apply the best liner for waterline.
Application of best waterline eyeliner can be done by anybody as long as they feel comfortable with it. Yet, in some cases, there are some considerations such as the following:
- When you have small eyes and you think that your eye waterline is not fit for your liner application, then do not darken too much.
- When your eyes are wide set, apply the waterline makeup until the inner corner of your eyes.
- When your eyes are close set, do not apply the liner on the inner corner. Just put it on the middle to outer corners.
- If you have watery eyes, problems with your vision, or sensitive eyes, avoid applying eyeliner on waterline.
2. Use the best waterproof eyeliner pencil for waterline.
There are eyeliners that are water-proof. This is great if you have watery eyes so that it will not smudge and will stay put all day. The best waterproof eyeliner pencil for waterline can be found in the department store so there is no need to worry on where you can get these things.
3. Make your eyeliner stay put.
To make your line stay put, here is a simple yet effective process. After the application of waterline eyeliner, dip a wide flat makeup brush directly in black eyeshadow and apply it. Do this process very carefully so as not to let the eyeshadow fall and do it little by little. Anyway, you can always put some more if needed.
With these discussions, choosing the best waterline eyeliner that will stay put on your waterline is not a concern since there are many available drugstore eyeliners that you can easily get your hands on.